your place looks cute! I love the snow outside the window
That picture says so much. What a great view into the everyday life. Love it!
Your house looks so cozy!! We miss you guys like crazy! Come over for dinner tonight K?! :)
He needs a sport jacket and pipe. You house looks really cute by the way. What a cool little writing cove.
I like how you took this through the open doors. It's nice and cozy. Out of curiosity, what are the papers hanging above the window? lol
Misty- he has a cork board above the window.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
your place looks cute! I love the snow outside the window
That picture says so much. What a great view into the everyday life. Love it!
Your house looks so cozy!! We miss you guys like crazy! Come over for dinner tonight K?! :)
He needs a sport jacket and pipe. You house looks really cute by the way. What a cool little writing cove.
I like how you took this through the open doors. It's nice and cozy. Out of curiosity, what are the papers hanging above the window? lol
Misty- he has a cork board above the window.
Post a Comment