
You will all probably think I'm incredibly vain after this post. Not just because I posted it, but because I actually took all these pictures of myself in the first place. But what can I say, it was kind of fun! I was out in our yard with our dog Leila and my laptop, didn't have much to do so I busted out photobooth. Which, for those of you who don't know is part of the mac system. So all of these came from the tiny camera on my computer. Obviously low res. Totally random. Definitely makes me a dork. Enjoy.

4 comments:
love them. love you. love that shirt.
Oh No You Di'in't! lol I love this post. I love seeing photos of you. And aren't we all a little vain? Most of us just don't admit it. You look beautiful BriB! I love'z yoo'z!
Thanks girls. And thank you Misty, for correctly spelling vain...I fixed mine:)
Ha ha, you are so funny...and pretty.
Post a Comment