Back during Thanksgiving I didn't have a blog. I just got a hold of these pictures so I thought I would show a few of the things that led up to this wonderful Christmas holiday the last time we came to Utah.
A Life of Joy and Peace
-
“I don’t want anyone wearing black,” she said. Cory’s Aunt Lynda had made
that abundantly clear. She was dying, and everyone knew it. She had lived
a g...
Welcome to the world son!! {Our firstborn}
-
It’s probably about time that I announced our beautiful boy Ezra arrived
healthy in the middle of January. It was and is a remarkable experience to
be a mo...
Shabby Apple Giveaway Winner
-
Thanks for participating in the Shabby Apple Giveaway. This time the lucky
winner is Melissa, whose favorite dresses were Daisy or Song of the Heart.
We ...
No comments:
Post a Comment