Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday 2

We have had a fabulous Christmas holiday and break (and a white one too!) Christmas morning we unwrapped the presents, joined some more family for lunch, played basketball at the church, and ate a tri-tip roast for dinner. 




                                     We got to see both sets of grandparents.

 All of us girls went and got our hair cut yesterday. This was the result.

7 comments:

Jan said...

I LOVED seeing the pics of you with your (now very grown-up) family! Those faces I remember from Seminary and Primary are now adults -- amazing how that happens, right?

It made me happy to see them!

Girl said...

Welcome to blogging. I've missed you!!! I'm happy you had such a great Christmas...
I look forward to hearing dog stories. We can highlight our dogs (since they are our children)!

Vanessa said...

Part of me is jealous that everyone is up there except us and Lo but then again....you're colder than we are...hmmm:) I love the tree!

Phil and Becca said...

It's awesome that you started a blog. Thanks for sharing it with me. Our blog address is http://phillipandrebecca.blogspot.com. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Amber said...

I love your title. How much "monitoring" do you do? Would that by any chance be your new job, since I haven't heard about it yet? I am going with a yes, because you aren't here to defend yourself. It was great to see you both at Christmas. Wish we could have stayed longer. Keep on bloggin'.

Misty said...

Brianne! It looks like you had a great Christmas! I am so sad that we didn't make it down for Christmas or photos. Ugh... I'm so pist about missing the photo session. I really wanted you to do them, you'd be so good!

I am so happy you are blogging! If you don't know mine, it's www.clintandmisty.blogspot.com.

Lauren and Chase said...

Looks like you all had a fab Christmas!! I miss you tons and cannot wait to talk to you! We leave London tomorrow so i'll call you when we get back home!!! OK, so i've decided friend reunion in Paris baby!! :) haha maybe in a few years when we all have some more money :)
xxx
Laur