Thursday, January 1, 2009

Seven Things No One Tells You About Marriage

I wish I could say I wrote this myself. But no, the link to this article just so happened to be resting near my email inbox page. Divine intervention perhaps. Typically these links (which I occasionally click on) are the kind that lead me to a weekly collection of celebrity and fashion photography. I didn't expect to find such a satisfying analysis of marriage. Here it is, Seven Things No One Tells You About Marriage.

By the way Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hey, I read that one too. And I thought it was good. Truer than you might suspect, for sure.

Rachey said...

I totally read that article too and e-mailed it to Ryan. I thought it was really well written and thought provoking for sure.

Cody and Jen said...

Brianne It looks like you had a great holiday. I am so glad you guys had fun. Now its back to reality and get back to work. I think about you guys all the time. Hopefully someday we can catch up.

Jen

BTW I love your hair cut. You three look great!!!