This week we celebrated our 3rd anniversary. Three years! We went out and had a nice dinner at
Senang. One gourmet burger and four delicious scallops later we went home and enjoyed some chocolate fondue with pound cake, bananas, and strawberries. Which reminded me of the chocolate fountain we had at our reception.
12 comments:
Happy three years!
I can't believe it's only 3 years. It feels like you two have always been together. What a great way to celebrate your anniversary. I had hot fudge brownies at my wedding reception, I think I should celebrate my 20th next year with a huge plate full of brownies, ice cream, and hot fudge. Thanks for the idea, and happy anniversary.
Thanks Heidi. And Amber it does feel much longer than that! Probably because we knew each other and dated so long before getting married. I first met Steven my second year of college, in the fall of '03. That is almost 6 years ago! Anyhow hot fudge sounds delicious, can I come?
Duh. Just this morning I was thinking that I missed your anniversary, which made me so mad, because I had remembered that it was coming up, but then I totally missed saying happy anniversary on the 18th. what a dummy.
anyway, happy anniversary!
:)
I can't believe you got Steven to pose for those photos! And I also can't believe I didn't have some little gift or goodie for you guys when you were here. Lame-o. Happy anniversary!
congratulations!! Here's wishes for a zillion more happy years together.
Loved the pics!
Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE THE PICTURES! They made me miss you two even more!!!
Congrats! You guys are so cute!
Congrats! Cute pics!
Just when I think I'm not going to do this blog thing I see pictures as cute as yours here and get to know you better, then I'm so glad Misty showed me how!
Congrats on the anniversary! We are going on eight years! Whoa. I love these new pics, you look great! Love you.
Post a Comment