This is us wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We are so grateful for the wonderful family and friends we have. You all are wonderful, especially if you know we even have a blog!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on Welcome.
3 years ago

3 comments:
I love your blog. I love the picture of the two of you that you have posted at the top. And most of all, I love you! Merry Christmas!
Love your Christmas card! Merry Christmas to you both.
The dog isn't ours - the owners of the property think that she's happier here, so we share her with them. She's here every other week and is so good with the kids and the animals - we love having her here. You guys need to come for a visit.
Merry Christmas Brianne! I also love your blog photo, it's sooo FRESH! lol
If you are down this way and have a minute, we'd love to have you come see our new place before you head to California.
xo
Post a Comment