Thursday, December 4, 2008

They Done Me In

So here I am starting a blog. Multiple friends (whom I no longer live by) have requested proof that I am still alive. Apparently a Blog is sufficient evidence in this kind of case. Although everything plural (decked out halls, and Hall Monitor) might indicate a joint effort, lets be honest here, I am probably going to be the only one who ever posts anything. 
 
Unlike my photography blog this will be the place for more personal insights, updates, random commentary, and occasional venting. 

Welcome Aboard!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay I am glad I will get to keep in better touch this way and look forward to your thoughts and such. Oh and I know what you mean about the "plural" thing- that is why my blog is just named after me- Ben would never in a million write something on it!

Cody and Jen said...

Yay!!! I love that you have a blog girl. Good thing for Heidi talking you into it!!! Good luck with the job tomorrow!!

Lauren and Chase said...

Yippee!! Welcome to blog world :) Its fun and a great way to talk with reno friends hehe! Miss you guys so much!!!!