This is part II of our trip to Oregon. Aunt Anne (in red sweater) organized an Easter Egg Hunt for all the kiddies at the family ranch. No better place for such an event! This is the same ranch that Steven and I lived on for 3 months as newly-weds.
A Life of Joy and Peace
-
“I don’t want anyone wearing black,” she said. Cory’s Aunt Lynda had made
that abundantly clear. She was dying, and everyone knew it. She had lived
a g...
Welcome to the world son!! {Our firstborn}
-
It’s probably about time that I announced our beautiful boy Ezra arrived
healthy in the middle of January. It was and is a remarkable experience to
be a mo...
Shabby Apple Giveaway Winner
-
Thanks for participating in the Shabby Apple Giveaway. This time the lucky
winner is Melissa, whose favorite dresses were Daisy or Song of the Heart.
We ...
2 comments:
Love these photos!
Wow, there are lots of little kids in Steve's family.
Post a Comment